Contact Us

Messages sent through this contact form go to the Office of Public Affairs in Washington, DC and should pertain to public affairs matters only. Address changes and ID card replacements should not be requested using this contact form. For a directory of the various offices of the National Spiritual Assembly, go to You must sign in to access this information. General inquiries that are not public affairs-related, or for those who cannot sign in to access the directory, can be sent by email to the National Spiritual Assembly at

Fill out my online form.